Lemon Verbena Soap
Beat the morning blahs with the lively zest of our Lemon Verbena. A great pick me up scent for your morning shower. The same great formula as all our others, crafted with rich oils for a creamy lather and skin soothing properties -- only with a fragrance to kick start your day and lift your spirits! Until or unless we do a coffee scented soap (which we have, see our Morning Shot Soap!), try Lemon Verbena for a blast of fun!
A few notes about our soaps and soap making process:
- All our soaps are 'cold process', meaning no external heat is added during manufacture.
- Every batch is hand measured, hand mixed, and hand poured into molds.
- When the soap is ready, we carefully remove it from the mold, then allow it to air dry until firm enough to be cut
- Once cut into individual pieces, the soap is placed on wood or wire drying racks and allowed to cure for several weeks
- Each bar is then hand planed to give a smooth, finished edge, then wrapped and labelled.
- When this one-at-a-time process is done, the finished product is placed into cool dry storage, awaiting shipment to you.
- All our soaps contain: Water, sodium hydroxide (lye), sweet almond oil, olive oil, palm oil, and coconut oil.
- Some soaps also contain: Natural colorants, essential oils, fragrance oils.
- The amount of lather produced by our soaps can vary somewhat based on the "hardness" (amount of dissolved calcium and magnesium) of your water. Rest assured, you will still receive the benefits of nourishing oils and gentle cleansing. We personally have found when traveling, a maximum lather can be obtained in sub-optimal water conditions by the use of a bath puff in conjunction with our quality products.
- All weights are approximate; individual pieces may vary slightly.